Wednesday, April 7, 2010
thing 18
http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=homeSocial networking is an exciting way to communicate with people all over the world. Teachers can use this tool to contact other teachings professionals and get new teaching ideas. Almost everyone old enough to use a computer has a myspace account. I never had one until now, I will not use it anymore because it's just not something that I am interested in especially when it comes to my personal life. However, I would consider using it for educational purposes only. Some of the things I don't like about this tool is that some people use it for the wrong reasons. I saw a lot of bad photos on people's myspace pages including people holding wads of money in their hands and smoking different kinds of cigarettes with the smoke clouding up the picture, that is not cool to me. I realized that myspace is helpful in getting in contact with old friends, I even looked up some of my friends that I went to school with and with the click of a button I found their profile page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment