My Avatar

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

thing 16

For my start page I choose Google because I am very familiar with Google. I choose to put news, music, entertainment, and cooking on my start page because these are the things that interest me. I think I will make it my permanent home page. I clicked a few buttons and choose a background and instantly created my own start page.

The online calendars can be useful because no matter where you are more than likely their will be access to a computer, so you can check your online calendar for events or dates you might forget. You could create an online calendar for your classroom that displays the assignments for the week or the month so students can work ahead and they could have access to this information outside of the school environment.

The to-do list is very helpful. I am a college student and a mother so I always make a to-do list, it's the only way I can keep up with my life. Doing it on the web just makes it more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment