Wednesday, April 7, 2010
thing 13
I played around with Zoho and discovered that I had been missing out on this amazing tool. It's way easier to use zoho than to worry about leaving your thumb drive at home and not being able to turn in an essay paper that you were up all night writing. I made a little word document in zoho just to play around with it. I realized how much it resembles word and other document tools, but its a lot more convenient! This can be very beneficial to teachers because you can create your lesson plans in Zoho and have access to them no matter where you go. It's a joy in knowing that when your running late in the morning and you accidentally forget your thumb drive you can go to zoho and have everything that you need to get you through the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment