Tuesday, February 16, 2010
thing 5
I choose to write about the article web 2.0 "A GUIDE FOR EDUCATERS." I totaly agree with this article because in order to keep our students interested in learning we must be able and willing to keep up with the times. We all know that students are interested in everything that has to do with the web and computers, so why not use this to our advantage and keep technology in the classroom now and in the future. The second article I would like to comment on is the one titled web 2.0 is the future of education. I like the fact that this article mentioned something called an OCS or open classroom server. This sounded really cool because it gives the teacher and the students a bigger field to do research while providing students with a safe and secure learning environment. School 2.0 means a lot for the future of schools because I will become a teacher and technology will definately be a big part of my job. To me the term school 2.0 means taking schools to the next level.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree that if we dont keep up with the times that the students may not stay interested.
ReplyDelete