My Avatar

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

thing 4

Blogging helps create a sense of interaction because that's just what blogging is, another form of communication. Blogging has a community effect because it's almost like you are chatting with a neighbor. Some points from the readings that I found to be important are to draw attention to your own blog and not forgetting to invite comments within your blog. Theses were important to me because you get to enjoy and give credit to someone elses work while bringing attention to your own. When I commented on my classmates blogs I tried not to comment on bloggs that were ahead of the blogg that I was on, for the simple fact that I wanted to be familiar with the topic of the blogg so I could have a meaningful comment. I commented on Della, Kendra, Josh, Jerita, and Lakisha's post. They all had positive and helpful things to say and I enjoyed reading their bloggs. I really don't remember which person had which topic I just tried my best to give them good feedback while keeping in mind some of the tips I learned from the previous readings!

No comments:

Post a Comment