
While exploring flickr I found a cool picture of a praying mantis. This is weird for me because I really hate bugs. I am terrified of them. I like to be able to look at them when they aren't a threat to me. I enjoyed looking at the photos in Flickr. I typed in the key word insects, and a bunch of cool pictures came up of insects all over the world.It is really interesting and easy to navigate. I chose the picture of the praying mantis because I have always thought that they were interesting, I like the fact that they are so long. Here is the cool picture that I found of a praying mantis this photo was taken by a guy named Ben.
I also really enjoyed searching the images on flickr. I am right there with you being terrified of bugs, but that is a good picture. I completely agree Flickr was very easy to navigate. For my picture i typed in bridges, although i am scared of them i found beautiful pictures of many different ones. Flickr will benefit any classroom for example your picture could be part of a science lesson or project.
ReplyDeleteI too am terrified of bugs. I do not like the way they look, however your picture depicted a beautiful shade of green and I like the color green. I always found the praying mantis to be an interesting insect.I think you did a great job.
ReplyDeleteFlickr was awesome. I couldn't believe everything you can do with it. Oh and I too am terrified of most bugs, especially spiders! I think that these images could really provide a more visually appealing lesson as well.
ReplyDelete